Selenium is considered as one of the best opensource test automation framework,
which helps to prepare & execute test cases with automation.
This is the most preferred test automation framework by software testers as well as QAs. This course covers all browsers and frameworks to with, Selenium framework is widely used in developing test automation tools, which is further used for UI testing.
Selenium Training with Java
Course Fee(in Rupees):
Rs.12000 + GST
Monday To Saturday
Cash, PayTM, Netbanking
Contact Branch For Free Demo Class
WHO SHOULD ENROLL FOR THIS COURSE
Manual Tester wants to move to automation
Want to learn test automation
Freshers who are looking for job in the field of software testing
WHY LEARN FROM US ?
Experienced and qualified trainers Consultants form product companies, IT companies and telecom companies.
Vast experience in software development, telecom, IoT product design, development boards, etc.
All our courses are tailored for building professionals with employable skills.
Our IoT Trainings are structured to induct you deep into building an industry use case solutions.
The trainers are handpicked and have immense level of experience and willing to share their experience and knowledge.
We have a well-equipped lab that will help you accelerate your learning.
We are experience in some of the most advanced and best courses in the cutting-edge technologies and domains both online and class room based training.
- Introduction To Java
- Java Setup and Configuration
- Installing Eclipse
- Why Java for Selenium
- Data Types, String Class, If-Else
- Classes, Methods etc.
- Loops - While, Do-While, For, Enhanced For
- Single Dimensional and Two Dimensional Arrays
- Access Modifiers
- Function Input Parameters and Return Types.
- OOPs Concepts
- Overview of Selenium Webdriver, Pros and Cons
- Understanding Object Identification
- Extracting XPaths, CSS selectors
- Downloading and Configuring Java WebDriver in Eclipse
- WebDriver Interface
- Working with Firefox, IE and Chrome browsers
- Working with Firefox Profile
- Identifying Web elements using id, name, linkname, class, XPath, tag name
- Handling Input Box/Buttons, List/Selection/Dropdown Boxes, Radio Buttons and Checkboxes
- Extracting links and other Web-Elements
- Extracting Data from WebTable
- Capturing Screenshots
- Object Synchronization using Implicit and Explicit waits
- Handling pop-ups, frames and windows
- Simulating the Keyboard and Mouse actions
- Data driving using Java APIs - CSV and Excel
- Grid - Executing selenium tests on different browsers
- What is TestNG
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Understanding usage of Annotations
- Running a test in TestNG
- Batch running of tests in TestNG
- Skipping Tests
- Parameterizing Tests - Dataprovider
- Assertions/Reporting Errors
- TestNG Reports
- Advantages over JUnit
- Using TestNG in Selenium
- What is Framework ?
- Types of Framework
- Difference between Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid Driven Framework
- What is the use of framework ?
- Development of Page Object Model
- Development of Framework
- Best Practices in Test Automation
- Sample Interview Questions and the Answers
- Resume Guidance