ARDUINO DAUGHTER BOARD
- Board can be used with development board as well standalone
- Seperate power supply
- On board voltage regulator.
- 10 pin FRC connector.
- Built-in LED
- On Board USB for programming and serial communication
- Compitable with all shield for arduino
- Support includes warranties and gurantees
- video tutorial
- online support
- offline support
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Supported Protocols I2C/TWI, SPI, UART/USART.
- Programmed through Arduino IDE.
- Multiple Modules available.
- The software of the Arduino is well-suited with all kinds of operation systems like Linux, Windows, Mac O.S etc.